Wednesday 24 September 2014

identity thumb print



I am trying to communicate who i am and things i love and do.I have used my words as a symbol of me and who i am.I am interested in this topic because i get to show people who i am and show them my true self and i also get to show the things i love.I an the elements of lines to convoy a sense of my of my identity.I was experimenting with water colours but i have barely used them but it turned out great.I struggled to line up all my sentences and make sure it was read able but i think it worked out.i chose all the colours because they where the ones that really stood out to me i hope you all enjoy it as much as i do.


1 comment:

  1. A good start! Now proof read sentence structure and use a capital I. convoy = convey Excellent photo editing!
    Th 3
    C 2-

    ReplyDelete